Sunday, April 19, 2009

I love to travel


In addition to my more domestic pursuits, I love to travel. Three and a half years ago, when Andrew and I went to Singapore, I wrote a long email to tell friends and family about it. This is a tradition I kept up when we went on our Big Trip in 2007. It's now almost a year since we got back though, and I am yet to finish writing up the last two months of our trips. So this blog is an effort to motivate myself, before I forget it all! I'll start by posting that original Singapore letter, and the others from the Big Trip. When I've finally completed the as-yet-unwritten sections, I'll post inspirations for our next trip, and maybe some hints and tips for other travellers. And when I finally have the time and money to go on that next trip, I'll write about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment